BSI Seed Fund
The BSI Seed Fund acts as a clearinghouse for the exchange and distribution of bromeliads by seed. This is an excellent method of obtaining many uncommon or even rare plants that have not found their way into common cultivation yet. With a little patience, you can have the satisfaction of growing a plant from germination up to flowering size. Please be aware that there is no guarantee that the seeds are as described. The BSI seed fund has been around a long time and experience shows that most seeds are as described, however, it's not uncommon to find that some offerings contain hybrid seeds. Conditions of the BSI Seed Fund are as follows:
- Seed may only be ordered by members of BSI.
- Packets [at least 10 seeds] are US$3.00 each.
- Orders being shipped within the USA are shipped for free.
- You may pay by check or credit card via PayPal. Just email in your order and you will be emailed an invoice that you can pay online.
- Some seed are in short supply. Please include a substitution list; otherwise a credit memo will be issued that may be exchanged for seed or cash.
- Any exception to order limits or packet size is listed by that item.
- Donation of seeds are gladly accepted.
- Trade of seed will be handled as maximum of two Seed Fund Packets sent to you for each LARGE packet of seed that you send in.
- Any seed sent to the Seed Fund should be marked as to parentage. If unpure (crossed) seed are suspected, please mark as such.
- Foreign customers please use international money orders which are available at banks and post offices or just pay online.
Send orders and make checks payable to:
23 Traminer Drive
Kenner, La 70065
Seed Availability For December 2012
|** = Limit 1 packet of 10 seeds|
© 1951-2012 Bromeliad Society International, All Rights Reserved.
All images copyrighted BSI or their respective owners.